Gods Among Men RP

Welcome to Gods Among Men, Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 38 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Mask!


    The Stump and Quill

    Share
    avatar
    Kaseki

    Posts : 285
    Join date : 2014-11-28
    Location : Unknown Lands

    Character sheet
    Name:: Kaseki
    Race: Fallen Spirit
    Statistics:

    Re: The Stump and Quill

    Post by Kaseki on Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:51 am

    Wave Darkbright wrote:Name: Wave Darkbright
    Type: Signature and Avatar
    Character: Tatsumi from Akame ga Kill
    Colors: Black and Red
    Saying: I destroy worlds, and create them anew!
    Other: N/A


    Nevermind, I found some art.
    avatar
    Fiora
    Admin

    Posts : 28
    Join date : 2014-12-09
    Age : 21

    Character sheet
    Name:: Rhiannon
    Race: Goddess
    Statistics:

    Re: The Stump and Quill

    Post by Fiora on Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:04 am

    Name: Sacred Grove
    Type: Edit (Or Other..?)
    Character: n/a
    Colors: n/a
    Saying: n/a
    Other: Could you just make a graphic for me to use for my Sacred Grove forum? Smile It's within the Greater Forest, and it is pictureless, so I'd love for you to make a picture for it! The picture I want used is HERE. Thank you ~


    _________________
    avatar
    Kaseki

    Posts : 285
    Join date : 2014-11-28
    Location : Unknown Lands

    Character sheet
    Name:: Kaseki
    Race: Fallen Spirit
    Statistics:

    Re: The Stump and Quill

    Post by Kaseki on Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:30 am

    Rhiannon wrote:Name: Sacred Grove
    Type: Edit (Or Other..?)
    Character: n/a
    Colors: n/a
    Saying: n/a
    Other: Could you just make a graphic for me to use for my Sacred Grove forum? Smile It's within the Greater Forest, and it is pictureless, so I'd love for you to make a picture for it! The picture I want used is HERE. Thank you ~

    Done, and added.

    Funds deducted

    avatar
    Wave Darkbright

    Posts : 277
    Join date : 2014-11-28

    Character sheet
    Name:: Wave Darkbright
    Race: God
    Statistics:

    Re: The Stump and Quill

    Post by Wave Darkbright on Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:05 pm

    Name: Wave
    Type: Forum Picture x2
    Character: N/A
    Colors: N/A
    Saying: N/A
    Other: I need 2 forum pictures 1 for the group ground base and one for the airship base. You can pick a castle looking base for the ground(one that looks like it can be in the Albastion empire.) and here is the pick for the air base http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100426145406/codegeass/images/e/e7/Ikaruga_3.jpg
    avatar
    Kaseki

    Posts : 285
    Join date : 2014-11-28
    Location : Unknown Lands

    Character sheet
    Name:: Kaseki
    Race: Fallen Spirit
    Statistics:

    Re: The Stump and Quill

    Post by Kaseki on Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:22 pm

    Wave Darkbright wrote:Name: Wave
    Type: Forum Picture x2
    Character: N/A
    Colors: N/A
    Saying: N/A
    Other: I need 2 forum pictures 1 for the group ground base and one for the airship base. You can pick a castle looking base for the ground(one that looks like it can be in the Albastion empire.) and here is the pick for the air base http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100426145406/codegeass/images/e/e7/Ikaruga_3.jpg

    I'm going to need a better picture of the ship. It's too bland, and too low quality to really mess with.

    And are these sections made? If so, I need to know where.
    avatar
    Wave Darkbright

    Posts : 277
    Join date : 2014-11-28

    Character sheet
    Name:: Wave Darkbright
    Race: God
    Statistics:

    Re: The Stump and Quill

    Post by Wave Darkbright on Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:04 am

    Here is a link to some more pictures of it https://www.google.com/search?q=ikaruga+code+geass&rlz=1C1CHYD_enUS608US619&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=fQ6RVJHjE8yIsQS7qIDgBw&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAQ&biw=1600&bih=775

    And no the places aren't made yet
    avatar
    Kaseki

    Posts : 285
    Join date : 2014-11-28
    Location : Unknown Lands

    Character sheet
    Name:: Kaseki
    Race: Fallen Spirit
    Statistics:

    Re: The Stump and Quill

    Post by Kaseki on Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:01 pm

    Wave Darkbright wrote:Here is a link to some more pictures of it https://www.google.com/search?q=ikaruga+code+geass&rlz=1C1CHYD_enUS608US619&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=fQ6RVJHjE8yIsQS7qIDgBw&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAQ&biw=1600&bih=775

    And no the places aren't made yet

    The sections are needed to be made prior.

    I make art, not sections.
    avatar
    Urek
    Admin

    Posts : 139
    Join date : 2014-12-09
    Age : 22
    Location : Little kids table.

    Re: The Stump and Quill

    Post by Urek on Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:08 am

    Type: Art i guess
    Art: http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140723203949/marvelcinematicuniverse/images/f/fe/Universal_Weapon.png
    Colors: Can you fill the orb in the middle and the 4 lines with a light green color so it looks like its glowing/filled with energy


    _________________
    avatar
    Kaseki

    Posts : 285
    Join date : 2014-11-28
    Location : Unknown Lands

    Character sheet
    Name:: Kaseki
    Race: Fallen Spirit
    Statistics:

    Re: The Stump and Quill

    Post by Kaseki on Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:35 am

    Urek wrote:Type: Art i guess
    Art: http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140723203949/marvelcinematicuniverse/images/f/fe/Universal_Weapon.png
    Colors: Can you fill the orb in the middle and the 4 lines with a light green color so it looks like its glowing/filled with energy



    Funds Deducted

    Sponsored content

    Re: The Stump and Quill

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:22 pm