Gods Among Men RP

Welcome to Gods Among Men, Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 38 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Mask!


    Group Ability Options. [Mandatory post]

    Share

    Poll

    Which one

    [ 3 ]
    43% [43%] 
    [ 3 ]
    43% [43%] 
    [ 1 ]
    14% [14%] 

    Total Votes: 7
    avatar
    Urek
    Admin

    Posts : 139
    Join date : 2014-12-09
    Age : 22
    Location : Little kids table.

    Re: Group Ability Options. [Mandatory post]

    Post by Urek on Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:58 pm

    Tobirama Endou wrote:
    Tobirama Endou wrote:I like the second option because it gives a small ace in the hole for those who are facing a much stronger opponent. However, it's more fair to go through with the first option. However, the second option could be taken into account if maybe a higher ranked person in the group, during an important battle, released a restriction on the weaker player to allow them to use the spell at a slight more powerful rank than they are. Not max rank, but stronger than their current rank. I'm trying to think for the little guys here.
    So basically what I already said...derp.

    Its not the easiest thing to tell what you say when have everything like that be more clear.

    Also please do not antagonize in here.

    And yours is not exactly the same, from what i read yours says that a higher ranked member would allow the weaker player to use it at a stronger rank. Thats not exactly the same.


    _________________
    avatar
    Tobirama Endou
    Admin

    Posts : 27
    Join date : 2014-11-23

    Re: Group Ability Options. [Mandatory post]

    Post by Tobirama Endou on Tue Dec 16, 2014 6:59 pm

    Urek wrote:
    Tobirama Endou wrote:
    Tobirama Endou wrote:I like the second option because it gives a small ace in the hole for those who are facing a much stronger opponent. However, it's more fair to go through with the first option. However, the second option could be taken into account if maybe a higher ranked person in the group, during an important battle, released a restriction on the weaker player to allow them to use the spell at a slight more powerful rank than they are. Not max rank, but stronger than their current rank. I'm trying to think for the little guys here.
    So basically what I already said...derp.

    Its not the easiest thing to tell what you say when have everything like that be more clear.

    Also please do not antagonize in here.

    And yours is not exactly the same, from what i read yours says that a higher ranked member would allow the weaker player to use it at a stronger rank. Thats not exactly the same.

    I'm sorry. I don't remember stating exactly the same. The jist of what Kaseki said is to allow the weaker people the ability to use the group spell without it being over the time. In the end, that's the exact thing that I suggested. I wouldn't suggest that I'm antagonizing by saying the word 'derp'. Just you bringing it up and telling me not to antagonize is antagonizing at it's finest. Now, lets step down from the childish bull and move on to the topic as I was originally trying to do. It seems the first option, or the similar ideas that me and Kaseki brought up are the best. I prefer mine so that when a weaker member of the group fights someone of his/her level that's NOT in group, that person wont be at a hard disadvantage. While if permission must be granted from a higher ranking group member, chances are it's a fight between more than two people. Even if it's not though, I doubt anyone with a brain would be pit in a 1v2 against someone of a higher rank...and even if it's a 2v2 etc, they have back up.


    _________________

      Current date/time is Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:24 pm