Gods Among Men RP

Welcome to Gods Among Men, Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 38 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Mask!

Nice to meet you!

Hades

Character sheet
    Name:: Hades
    Race: Fallen God
    Statistics:

Nice to meet you!

Post by Hades on Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:21 pm

Hey there! As a member of the staff here, I would like to welcome you to the site. Getting to know each other is a very important part of having a good site. So, i'll tell you a little bit about myself.

MY name is Frank, I am nineteen years old and have been RP'ing for probably more than five years now. It's been a big part of my life and it's been a while since I've done it. So I'm very excited to get back into the swing of things. I usually find myself playing evil characters, even though I'm really a nice guy. I love meeting new people and enjoy people that I can joke around with. I'm also very understanding and I don't judge anyone, unless you're really not a good person. Respect is very important to me, so if you treat me with respect, then I will treat you the same way. In fact, disrespect is one of the only things that upsets me anymore, unlike when I was a kid and had a very short temper. I love watching movies and getting into really in depth conversations about them and hope to find a future in Voice Acting. I also really love music, any genre is fine but some I like more than others. My favorite band is the Foo Fighters. I'm also a really big gamer, currently playing League of Legends and Trove. Anyway, I think that's enough about me. I hope to meet a lot of really cool people here and have a lot of fun RP'ing with everyone. Smile
    Kaseki

Character sheet
    Name:: Kaseki
    Race: Fallen Spirit
    Statistics:

Re: Nice to meet you!

Post by Kaseki on Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:21 pm

/me makes plans to push Frank's buttons

Current date/time is Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:52 am