Gods Among Men RP

Welcome to Gods Among Men, Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 38 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Mask!


    A chance meeting, or so it seems. [Wave and friends]

    Share
    avatar
    Phobia

    Posts : 9
    Join date : 2015-01-10

    A chance meeting, or so it seems. [Wave and friends]

    Post by Phobia on Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:02 am

    Life, life was always what came sprawling back to her at the moment she never wanted it to. That much she could remember. She could remember how many times she had died and how much pain she had been in each and every time.  Occasionally she'd remember bits and pieces, peoples faces, places long gone. It had become something that she dismissed.  Something she never wanted to think about.  The wind around her swept her hair into her face, making her nose twitch and a compulsory blow from her mouth made the strand move itself from her face.  Lifting her head up she looked around to see leaves dancing around her and miles of forest on either side.  

    "Honestly if this world would just let me die... I'd be truly thankful."

    With the accompying sound of a soft thud from her head hitting the ground her soft voice echoed throughout the forest.
    avatar
    Wave Darkbright

    Posts : 277
    Join date : 2014-11-28

    Character sheet
    Name:: Wave Darkbright
    Race: God
    Statistics:

    Re: A chance meeting, or so it seems. [Wave and friends]

    Post by Wave Darkbright on Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:03 am

    Wave was walking through the forest in search of something, well actually it was a someone that he was looking for. This someone was a fellow Fallen God. Wave was wearing his usual black armor with a black cloak over it and a hood as to conceal his identity. After Wave's transformation into one of the fallen himself he felt it almost required that he recruited the others into the ranks of Nexus. As Wave walked he heard a voice through the forest, and then he heard a very loud thud. He knew this was the person he was looking for. He kept on walking for about another 20 minutes until he found them. He began to walk towards her and say "Why die when we could make the world ours? The humans are full of such hate for the things which they don't understand, its sickening. I am Yami young girl, so tell me what is your name. And we can go and cleanse this world together and make it into something worthy enough for anyone to call home..."

    Wave then sat down next to the little girl and smiled. Although he had lost the use of emotions during his transformation he could still appear and pretend that he had them using facial expressions. After he sat down he would stare at the girl, this is most certainly not what he expected. He had heard rumors that fear itself was given a physical form as a fallen god however he expected it to be some scary looking male not a cute little girl.
    avatar
    Phobia

    Posts : 9
    Join date : 2015-01-10

    Re: A chance meeting, or so it seems. [Wave and friends]

    Post by Phobia on Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:11 pm

    She felt the being draw closer before sitting down next to her. What was he? Stupid or overconfident? It was sure to be one of the two. However she knew he was at least as powerful as her, most likely more. Playing it off safely would be a likely bet to her survival, he seemed to want her to come with him in all honesty. His words of re-assurement, they meant little to her. The world? Why would she want to rule this unsavory mess of a realm. Any and all who tried ended up dead and forgotten. Why would she want such a thing? Looking over at the man, her hair fell back inbetween her eyes.

    "Oh yes, that sounds so lovely.. Please, tell me why I would want that."

    Setting her head back down she sounded exhausted, though it wasn't a physical exhaustion. The more she thought about it, it was more of a mental type. She had no idea what she was going to do. Perhaps this man's offer, for what it was, wouldn't be a horrid idea. Free place to stay most likely, someone to travel with. That all sounded fairly alright. A conquest on the world would most likely lead to blood spilled, and though that did rouse her, she could cause that herself.

    "I don't know, my name, I have no clue."



    avatar
    Wave Darkbright

    Posts : 277
    Join date : 2014-11-28

    Character sheet
    Name:: Wave Darkbright
    Race: God
    Statistics:

    Re: A chance meeting, or so it seems. [Wave and friends]

    Post by Wave Darkbright on Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:38 pm

    Wave made a evil grin under his cloak as he listened to the girl say why would she want to rule over the rule. Wave had already decided upon making this girl part of his forces and perhaps even his top soldier. Sure Roman was smart, a good leader, and a excellent politician. However he needed someone who could control the battlefield and this girl was strong enough to do so regardless of her size or gender.

    "Why do you want to rule a world like this you ask? You want to rule it because when you have power you can do anything you want!"

    Wave then looked to the girl and put his hand on her shoulder and as he did this you would be able to see the gleam of his red eye from under the cloak's hood. He wondered why such a powerful being had no name and so he decided that since he would soon be her leader that he would give her a name. A name Wave began to ponder, or rather what to name this girl is what he thought and then it hit him.

    "Your name shall be... Necra!"
    avatar
    Phobia

    Posts : 9
    Join date : 2015-01-10

    Re: A chance meeting, or so it seems. [Wave and friends]

    Post by Phobia on Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:49 pm

    Sighing, she looked at the evil inside the man. There was no hiding it, and even so, she was not frightened. Perhaps it was time to put her petty differences with the beings of this earth aside and look toward a new goal. Sitting up she looked at the man before jumping on his shoulders.

    "I suppose it'll work for now..."

    Sponsored content

    Re: A chance meeting, or so it seems. [Wave and friends]

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:43 pm