Gods Among Men RP

Welcome to Gods Among Men, Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 38 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Mask!


    Take the Caravan [SOLO]

    Share
    avatar
    Kurome

    Posts : 32
    Join date : 2015-01-18

    Character sheet
    Name:: Kurome
    Race: Monster
    Statistics:

    Take the Caravan [SOLO]

    Post by Kurome on Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:37 am

    Kurome stood on the edge of the vine looking down as a caravan moved down the path. His eye twitched as he scanned through the caravan looking for an easy steal. The Caravan was being guarded by some normal humans. Kurome smiled at the idea of tearing through their flesh with his fangs. They were foolish to think they could move through the free lands with such little protection. It was up to Kurome to show them the error of their ways.

    With a quick contraction and release of Kurome's muscles he was airborne. His body was free falling toward the caravan. Kurome had his eyes on the gold and other things the caravan had to offer. Unfortunately he felt that he would be outnumbered so he had no choice. If he wanted to take what he wanted he was going to have to attack out of nowhere. Landing on one of the carriages he found himself in the middle of a pile of supplies. A large grin formed on Kurome's face as he prepared himself. He was going to be taking this caravan for himself.
    avatar
    Kurome

    Posts : 32
    Join date : 2015-01-18

    Character sheet
    Name:: Kurome
    Race: Monster
    Statistics:

    Re: Take the Caravan [SOLO]

    Post by Kurome on Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:58 am

    Kurome jumped out from the carriage and lifted his sword from it's sheath. With a single swipe he cut down the closest guard to the Caravan. The sound of the man's scream and the sight of fresh blood caused the old monster to smile. He could feel it deep down, that a fight was about to ensue. Blood lust exploded from Kurome's body alerting every guard of his presence. This fight was going to hopefully satisfy the blood lust Kurome was permeating.

    The guard noticing Kurome wasted no time drawing their swords and rushing at the older gentleman. Holding his sword Kurome merely tried to maintain his position. He wasn't taking the offensive or the defensive. He was just holding his own against the guards. He didn't want the fight to end to quickly. He wanted to enjoy every moment that he possibly could against the obviously weaker opponents. He could feel it, if he actually took it seriously he would easily end them.
    avatar
    Kurome

    Posts : 32
    Join date : 2015-01-18

    Character sheet
    Name:: Kurome
    Race: Monster
    Statistics:

    Re: Take the Caravan [SOLO]

    Post by Kurome on Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:46 am

    The guards had trouble keeping up with Kurome's movements. It was obvious that Kurome wasn't even trying. Kurome had already killed one of them with minimal amount of effort. For him this was no different than a small training exercise, yet for the caravan guards this was a battle between life and death. The Free Lands were known for their bandits, they could only blame themselves if they lost their lives this far into the journey.

    Kurome lifted the blade he had stolen from the caravan as he knocked away each and every guard that came his way. Kurome's blood lust was slowly dwindling as he felt himself become more and more disappointed with his opponents. He expected a battle, not a slaughter. It took everything in him not to just yawn at his opponent. After he was sure that they weren't getting up he began to secure all of the caravans supplies. But before he could take the supplies he turned back towards the bodies of the unconscious guards. A evil grin formed. Kurome had an idea brewing.
    avatar
    Kurome

    Posts : 32
    Join date : 2015-01-18

    Character sheet
    Name:: Kurome
    Race: Monster
    Statistics:

    Re: Take the Caravan [SOLO]

    Post by Kurome on Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:04 pm

    Black flames began to form around Kurome. With a flick of his finger a black flame flew from Kurome's hand to the fallen body of the guards. Once the flame came into contact with the body, the flames began to rose. The flames engulfed the bodies of guards. No scream could be heard from the men smothered in flames. Kurome watched as the flames slowly draw the life from each and of the guards and slowly drew the flames back into himself. He felt his muscles loosen and any scratches on his body dissipate.

    Once he finished with the bodies he began to load them up onto the caravan. While most found things like this relatively useless, Kurome saw it a little different. No longer was he carrying humans. He was carrying meat, this meat would be useful in taming the wild beasts of the Free Land. Kurome thought. Not only that, Kurome thought it would be a waste for him to leave the body so that some other creature could take it.
    avatar
    Kurome

    Posts : 32
    Join date : 2015-01-18

    Character sheet
    Name:: Kurome
    Race: Monster
    Statistics:

    Re: Take the Caravan [SOLO]

    Post by Kurome on Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:17 pm

    After packing everything into the Caravan he set off back toward the monster encampment. He was disappointed in his catch for the moment. The fight he was in was so lackluster, so uninteresting, so boring. There was nothing about his opponent that Kurome could really take notice of. As far as he was concerned there was no reason for him to come out in the first place. He might as well make one of his subordinates take the mission and bring back everything that they found. So for the Leader of the Horde this was quite disappointing.

    Kurome rode the Caravan through the forest, his eyes were trained on the greenery surrounding him. He was quite interested in the plant life that lived in the forest. He wondered if the forest housed any monster plants that could attack people. Such a thing would be useful for the Horde. Or better yet, a plant that could produce an endless supply of food. There was so much that Kurome could search for in the free lands Greater Forest. After delivering his goods he was definitely going to see what he could find in the forest.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Take the Caravan [SOLO]

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:14 pm