Gods Among Men RP

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Gods Among Men RP

Gods Among Men RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Gods Among Men, ! Your last visit was . You have made 38 posts! Please welcome our newest member, https://godsamongmenrp.rpg-board.net/u53!

The Village Guardian(Solo Mission)

Wave Darkbright
    Wave Darkbright

Character sheet
    Name:: Wave Darkbright
    Race: God
    Statistics:

The Village Guardian(Solo Mission) Empty The Village Guardian(Solo Mission)

Post by Wave Darkbright Wed Jan 21, 2015 6:26 pm

Wave was in the Gestark castle at their request board as he was in need of some quick cash and he though solving someone's petty problems would help him get that cash quick and fast. He saw one that seemed pretty easy as all he was required to do was go to a village and stay overnight and watch out for bandits, some petty bandits would prove no match for the mighty fallen god. Wave grabbed his things and went out so that he could begin this quest.

As Wave left the Gestark Empire and crossed the border into the freelands he was given many strange looks as was obviously a foreigner but he didn't let it phase him much. After about a twenty five minute walk he had arrived at the village that sent out the request for a guardian. When he got there he saw a woman he approached her and said "Pardon me miss but do you know where I can find a Mr.Goldburg?"

Post 1/5
    Wordcount 166/150
    Wave Darkbright
    Wave Darkbright

Character sheet
    Statistics:

The Village Guardian(Solo Mission) Empty Re: The Village Guardian(Solo Mission)

Post by Wave Darkbright Wed Jan 21, 2015 6:32 pm

The woman looked at him and said "He lives right in that house over there to the right." the woman pointed as she said this. Wave nodded as he began to walk to the house, and when he got to the front he knocked on the door. In no time at all the man answered the door and said "I suppose you are here for the ad?" Wave said "Yes sir." The man ushered him into the house and closed the door after he walked in.

"I'll make this quick as nightfall is upon us. Bandits came last night and I want you to protect us from them tonight when they come back. I don't care if you kill them or dont just make sure they don't come back." Wave looked at the man and said "Consider it done sir!" As he got up from the chair and walked out the door to get ready to set up his bandit trap.

Post 2/5
    Wordcount 160/150
    Wave Darkbright
    Wave Darkbright

Character sheet
    Statistics:

Post by Wave Darkbright Wed Jan 21, 2015 6:42 pm

Wave now was tasked with protecting this village from a impending bandit attack. He knew that the bandits would have numbers, however that wasn't a problem because Wave also had allies that he could call on whenever. Wave began to concentrate immensely and suddenly is four children appeared before him. He then looked at them and said "Ok listen up guys, we are protecting this village for the night. Suzaku you watch the east, Xingke you take west, Kinala you got north, and Jayden you get south. All of you stay out of sight and the rest of us will know if you see the bandits."

Wave's kids took off and began to lookout for the bandits at their assigned post, while Wave himself watched from the center of the village in a watch tower. Suddenly Xingke used his mind powers and spoke to everyone and said "I know you guys see this group of people coming this way." Everyone then rushed to Xingke's position in the south to get ready for a fight.

Post 3/5
    Wordcount 173/150
    Wave Darkbright
    Wave Darkbright

Character sheet
    Statistics:

Post by Wave Darkbright Wed Jan 21, 2015 6:50 pm

The gang of bandits stood in front of Wave and his children and said "Move aside chumps so we can clean house on this place again." The leader of the gang tried to push past Wave however Wave didn't budge and instead opted for a different option. Wave looked to Jayden who then took the strings from his Cross Tail and used it to strangle the man. This put the rest of the bandit group into shock. After their slight shock fest Wave looked at them and said "Who wants to be next?"

The group then took up arms and charged at Wave and company. Now that heir so called leader was dead that left 6 other bandits and yet the fight was still unbalanced in favor of Wave. A fierce battle took place, well not really that fierce of a battle seeing as the bandits lasted all of ten seconds.

Post 4/5
    Wordcount 150/150
    Wave Darkbright
    Wave Darkbright

Character sheet
    Statistics:

Post by Wave Darkbright Wed Jan 21, 2015 7:01 pm

After defeating the bandits Wave tied them up and him and his children used them as stools to sleep on till the next morning. During the night the bandits did struggle to escape a bit but it was no use since they had 5 people sleeping on top of them. When the next morning came around Mr Goldburg came outside to find Wave sitting on top of the bandits and said "Thank you so very much. This wouldn't be possible without you. Here take your reward and get these scum out of here."

Wave absorbed his children back into his being and woke the bandits up and untied them. He gave them all a very stern and murderous look as he said "If I hear you came back to this village I will kill you...." And with that Wave took his reward and left the village as he headed back to Albastion for some dinner.

Post 5/5
    Wordcount 154/150

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:09 pm