Gods Among Men RP

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Gods Among Men RP

Gods Among Men RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Gods Among Men, ! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 38 posts! Please welcome our newest member, https://godsamongmenrp.rpg-board.net/u53!

Lost Love

Wave Darkbright
    Wave Darkbright

Character sheet
    Name:: Wave Darkbright
    Race: God
    Statistics:

Lost Love Empty Lost Love

Post by Wave Darkbright Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:53 pm

Wave was alone in his bedroom in the Albastion castle when out of the blue one of the guards knocked on his bedroom door and said “Sir Wave there is an emergency that requires your attention immediately. Please come down to the meeting hall as soon as possible.” Said the guard. Wave replied with a simple “Ok I’ll be there in a few minutes.” After about 10 minutes Wave was dressed and on his way to the meeting hall. There he saw a man who appeared to be in his md 40’s. He looked to the man and said “Are you the one who summoned me?” The man hesitantly replied with a very shy “Yes! I heard you were the man everyone in Albastion came to when they needed stuff done.” Wave made a evil grin and said “Well in that case you have come to the right guy so what do you need?”

Post 1/5
    Wordcount 154/150
    Wave Darkbright
    Wave Darkbright

Character sheet
    Statistics:

Lost Love Empty Re: Lost Love

Post by Wave Darkbright Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:53 pm

The man looked to Wave and said “Well you see im a adventurer and my wedding ring was stolen by a crook! I bet it in a card game and he cheated and of course everyone was on his side so I lost the ring. I am begging you please go and get it back for me, I promise to pay top dollar.” Wave began to walk out the door and said “You have a deal, I shall return in about a day or so.” And so he was off on another quest this time to recover a stolen ring for a husband in need. Wave arrived in the gambling town of SoHo, where the husband had his ring stolen by the crook. The man who stole the ring was known as “The Thief” obviously because he stole and cheated to get almost all of his things. Wave began to question the towns people on this man and his whereabouts in hopes that he could find him and get the ring back fast and easy.

Post 2/5
    Wordcount 175/150
    Wave Darkbright
    Wave Darkbright

Character sheet
    Statistics:

Post by Wave Darkbright Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:54 pm

After searching the town for a while he ran across a man playing cards, this man was bound to know something about The Thief since they are both big gamblers as it appeared. Wave walked up to the man and said “Hey have you seen this man known as the Thief? I heard he is a good card plaer and I want to try my luck with him.” The man looked at his hand placed it faced down on the table and then laughed at Wave as he said “Are you serious man? Why would you wanna play cards with him?” Wave then grew tired of listening to the man talk and said “Listen tell me where the fuck he is before things get real messy…” The man quickly to get choked up as he feared for his life and said “Ok… ok you can find him the card hall called the Pink Flipper…” Wave then cleared his voice and said “Thanks.” As he walked off towards the card hall.

Post 3/5
    Wordcount 170/150
    Wave Darkbright
    Wave Darkbright

Character sheet
    Statistics:

Post by Wave Darkbright Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:55 pm

Wave was now at the pink flipper card hall, and he was now looking for the man known as the thief. Wave knew nothing about playing cards really so he hoped getting the ring back didn’t come down to that. However Wave knew a big time gambler when he seen one and the man he had his eye on fit the husband’s description of the Thief perfectly. Wave went over to the table and as soon as he got over to it he flipped it over thus interrupting the card game. He looked at the man known as the thief and said “I heard you like stealing wedding rings, is this true?” The man let out a hearty laugh and said “I steal anything worth value that sword on your side look like its worth a nice penny. How about you play me for it and I promise to play fair.” The man and all his associates let out a laugh. Wave then looked at him with disgust as he put his hand on the hilt of his sword.

Post 4/5
    Wordcount 180/150
    Wave Darkbright
    Wave Darkbright

Character sheet
    Statistics:

Post by Wave Darkbright Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:55 pm

Wave gripped the hilt of his blade and drew it from his side, and as he did so all that could be heard was a loud slashing sound. It was the sound of the blade cutting though the air and coming down on something very hard and durable such as human bone perhaps? And yes that was it Wave had cut off the man’s hand that held the ring on it and used the blade of his sword to smack the hand into the air, where he then grabbed it out the air. He looked at the man and said “I’ll take that.” As he walked out the door and went on back to the castle. Once back at the castle a guard approached Wave giving him his reward for the mission and in return Wave gave him the severed hand and said “Give that to him and tell him he might wanna wash the ring off before he wears it again.”

Post 5/5
    Wordcount 162/150

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content