Gods Among Men RP

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Gods Among Men RP

Gods Among Men RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Gods Among Men, ! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 38 posts! Please welcome our newest member, https://godsamongmenrp.rpg-board.net/u53!

2 posters

Chapter II: The Alliance of Aether and Nether: Ascension! [Private]

Fabled Emperor Karna
    Fabled Emperor Karna
    Admin

Character sheet
    Name:: Fabled Emperor Karna
    Race: Awakened Human
    Statistics:

Chapter II: The Alliance of Aether and Nether: Ascension! [Private] Empty Chapter II: The Alliance of Aether and Nether: Ascension! [Private]

Post by Fabled Emperor Karna Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:52 am

It had been exactly three days, Oski had sent out one of his pawns to seek out the one called Tobirama, an old god. Oski was one to be a little power hungry at times and he had caught wind of some of his brothers forming a group, he knew not their intentions but he wasn't one to sit back and let other Gods take the front seat, he knew not what was to come but he would prepare for whatever was ahead of him. Oski never made deals with Fallen Gods or associated with them, quite frankly for the most part he hated the lot of them and even swore to never let them rise in power but this was different. Oski was not strong enough as himself alone to change the tides of whatever might happen so he knew he must do something that...even if his gut feeling told him not to do, that he must do it. Standing on the edge of a rocky cliff in the odd lighting of the Shell, looking over the barren lands which were devoid of plant life and made solely of rock, he could hear nothing but a void flyer screeching off in the distance and the roars of the beasts which inhabited the Shell. A powerful gust of wind blew against his back as his hair rushed past his face, the massive Nether Drake known as Ryoushi whom he had subjugated in his last venture in the Shell had been laying down on the cliff behind him, using it's monstrous presence to ward off any other Shell-beasts. Oski looked back at the creature seeing its massive raw Nether energy within it, he figured that would be a sufficient amount to let the Fallen God whom was now looking for him, be able to feel the massive Nether presence.

Oski waited for him, staring off into the distance...he couldn't help but to remember his last venture much deeper into the Shell than he had been now, he would not dare go there anymore for something less than his last prize. He could feel the pain of losing his right arm to Ryoushi the last time he was there, battling with the beast for what seemed like weeks as it was the final monster between him and his Majoris Arcanis. As Oski had this thought he slowly raised his right hand up to his eye-patched eye, touching the path ever so gently. Oski began to tap his foot, he was a bit impatient now since he had showed up early, he had already regretted that. Taking another look back at Ryoushi, "Ryoushi, to the sky!" he blurted out as he jumped on the Drakes back. "Since Tobirama is taking so long, im sure it won't be hard for him to notice a massive dragon like yourself with someone riding on it's back." Oski said with great conviction in his voice.

Ask Oski and Ryoushi took flight, Oski could feel the unforgivingly dry and dead air of the Shell against his face, a feeling he didn't particularly like. Oski looked down on the ground at all the tiny ant-like creatures below trying to locate Tobirama's Nether signature. "Ryoushi, search for a presence that has a massive amount of Nether like yours, it could only be Tobirama unless there are other Fallen Gods wandering around in the Shell." Ryoushi immediately roared in confirmation then picked up the speed of his flight, almost knocking Oski off of his back. Oski and Ryoushi flew around the Shell searching for Tobirama for hours on end without so much as a sign of him, Oski thought to himself that it probably would have been to his benefit if he had told Tobirama what the meeting was about, he was now beginning to doubt that the Fallen God would show up.

Last edited by Oski Astal on Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Helios
    Helios
    Admin

Chapter II: The Alliance of Aether and Nether: Ascension! [Private] Empty Re: Chapter II: The Alliance of Aether and Nether: Ascension! [Private]

Post by Helios Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:44 pm

After receiving a message from a God known as Oski, Tobirama couldn't help but find the man. He had told Sugu to wait for him in the forest before he ventured off. "I need to find this man. Maybe he has information on who I really am. He could be trying to kill me...though. I had better stay on my guard." After reaching the edge of the forest Tobirama glanced down at the drop below him. "You didn't do a bad job though, old man..." he muttered before placing his hand forward as if touching an invisible barrier. Closing his eyes, Tobirama peered into the The Shell. "You can stop your search, Oski." Tobirama called out before opening his eyes. In a swift motion Tobirama pierced the spot his hand had been on and created a crack in the air that began to tear open with a gust of win. Tobirama ripped his sword upward and made the tear larger before stepping into the hole he had created.

On the other side Tobirama was stepping out onto the back of a Dragon. He sliced the hole again and sealed it up before turning around. His hood stayed on as he spoke. "My name is Tobirama Endou. I am the God of Death and the first God to ever exist. What business do you have with me, Oski?" he muttered as he glanced up at him. The moment his ice blue eyes made contact with Oski's it felt as if the entire Shell was falling apart. Tobirama was demonstrating his power and 'shacking Oski's hand' to let him know he wasn't someone that should be taken too lightly. "I know this man isn't weak. By the looks of him he genuinely needed to seek me out for some purpose other than to try and bring me down." Glancing at the Dragon beneath him he grinned. "Ah, not bad. I bet this one put up quite the fight." Tobirama stated, knowing just how powerful the Dragon they were on was.
    Fabled Emperor Karna
    Fabled Emperor Karna
    Admin

Character sheet
    Name:: Fabled Emperor Karna
    Race: Awakened Human
    Statistics:

Chapter II: The Alliance of Aether and Nether: Ascension! [Private] Empty Re: Chapter II: The Alliance of Aether and Nether: Ascension! [Private]

Post by Fabled Emperor Karna Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:36 pm

As Oski was flying around on Ryoushi's back, standing there with his arms crossed and his hair whipped back by the wind he heard a voice call to him. Looking around for a moment he was confused, he didn't see anybody and the he turned around to see a small tear in the realm and a small portion of a face, slowly but surely the tear opened up more to reveal whom he was looking for. Oski watched as Tobirama stepped through the rift and into the Shell, standing on Royushi's back now with Oski. "Ah yes, Ryoushi... he was a tough one but I subjugated him. It reminds me of my last visit here though, last time I went much deeper into the Shell than most people should dare to venture, you could say im a bit of an enthusiast when it comes to power." Oski said, keeping a firm grin as he could feel Tobi exuding his powers pressure on the Shell, Oski was at least pleased that Tobi could display that much power.

As the two conversed, Ryoushi slowly too a descent to the ground and landing so softly that it was as if they hadn't even landed at all. The wind stopped whipping Oski's hair back as it fell down onto his shoulders at it's usual resting spot. Placing his hand's on his hips, Oski smirked and looked at Tobi, looking him up and down for a moment. "So this is what a Fallen God looks like, I haven't had too many run-ins with your kind but I did once swear to kill you all." Oski said in a bit of a cocky but playful manner, it was his nature to be like that at times. "So you actually came, im surprised honestly, most of the time people don't simply come somewhere when a stranger asks them to but then again I guess that's just testament to you being smarter than most people like me. You see, I think we have a lot in common." Oski said as he started to pace around on Ryoushi's back, avoiding the little sparks of raw Nether the exuded from his back at random times, they gave an annoying and weird feeling tingle when they touched him.

"Now, I don't know about you but I seek more power than I already have, I aspire to become the strongest but at the same time there is something going on in the human world. Two of my brothers have allied themselves with the Horde of monsters and im not sure what they're planning but I am not one to sit back and let my brothers control the world, I want that power, I want to be feared and loved but most of all respected. So with the development of Genesis, I am creating my own group and I wish for us to combine our powers, how could we be stopped? I want to form a group that's leaders are terrifying powers such as myself and you and when we find pupils that have the drive to become great I wish for us to teach them how to attain power, I wish for us to act as the hand of God, punishing all those that mess with us and when something happens that we don't like we will make sure that no one will ever do something like that again..." Oski trailed off, he seemed to get rather too excited about his speech and noticed so he stopped himself to hear what Tobi had to say about it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:26 pm