Gods Among Men RP

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Gods Among Men RP

Gods Among Men RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Gods Among Men, ! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 38 posts! Please welcome our newest member, https://godsamongmenrp.rpg-board.net/u53!

2 posters

Book 1 : Water || Chapter 1: Into The Mist

Kaseki
    Kaseki

Character sheet
    Name:: Kaseki
    Race: Fallen Spirit
    Statistics:

Book 1 : Water || Chapter 1: Into The Mist Empty Book 1 : Water || Chapter 1: Into The Mist

Post by Kaseki Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:03 am

His body was engulfed by the clear liquid. It was a day like any other. His nose rested above the level of the stagnant water, and his mask absorbing the nutrients. He watched over the forest just like any other day. Until it hit him... he had no idea where he was. His eyes began to close as he sunk deep under the water, submerging himself from the world. "Where am I?" he thought. His hands held his feet, turning himself into a sphere shaped wad of wood and iron, or rather, Ironbark. His eyes squinted at the very thought. It wasn't too often that he napped while resting in a flowing stream. Yet now he sunk, spinning slowly to the bottom of the lake, thinking. "... Who am I?" he thought to himself.

The day was like any other, just more philosophical thoughts as to how and why he inquired the world about why and what it was. Nothing seemed to make sense. All he could remember was a tree, and some goblins gathering around him. They seemed to have wanted to cook him. However the more he thought about it, the more it seemed like they were giving him a feast, rather than making him a feast. "Why do I have fangs?" his thoughts continued to run as he sat at the basin floor. His legs now extended in front of him in a mild childish manner with his hands behind him as he lean on his arms.

"... This isn't republic city...." he said to himself. The small bubbles of oxygen leaving his plantlike lips. They would rise to the top and meet the world. Where in the world was Kaseki now?

Last edited by Kaseki on Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:53 am; edited 2 times in total
    Wave Darkbright
    Wave Darkbright

Character sheet
    Name:: Wave Darkbright
    Race: God
    Statistics:

Book 1 : Water || Chapter 1: Into The Mist Empty Re: Book 1 : Water || Chapter 1: Into The Mist

Post by Wave Darkbright Sat Dec 13, 2014 3:00 pm

Wave walked through the forest as he was trying to make his way into the city so that he could have a safe place to rest. Suddenly he heard a noise, he paid it no attention at first but then as he continued to walk he heard it again. This made the young god stop and search his surroundings, however he saw nothing except a pond. This pond however had bubbles coming from the bottom of it, so Wave decided to investigate it. Wave looked down into the pond and he saw a person, however he couldn't clearly see so he stuck his hand n and grabbed it.

After he grabbed the person he pulled them u and sat them on the dry ground. Upon inspection Wave saw that the person wasn't a human, but they were a monster. Wave had no problem with monsters seeing as he himself was an abomination, so he had no problem with monsters. He looked at the monster who looked like some sort of tree and said "Umm I get you are a tree but why are you trying to off yourself in water? Well in any case my name is Wave, I am the grey god. What might your name be monster tree person?"

Wave would then extended his hand o shake hands with the monster and wait for him to respond to his questions. Wave then began to slightly think to himself, as he had no clue why he was stopping to do this when nightfall would surely come in a few hours.
    Kaseki
    Kaseki

Character sheet
    Statistics:

Book 1 : Water || Chapter 1: Into The Mist Empty Re: Book 1 : Water || Chapter 1: Into The Mist

Post by Kaseki Sat Dec 13, 2014 3:14 pm

"Okay okay... Now if I'm in the Spirit Wilds, then I must be near the Valley of Screams... right?" He thought to himself as he slowly drifted down the lake, only to have a hand grab him by the arm. It was a strange feeling. His very body seemed to emit the same gases he took in. It was almost like giving him a breath of life. How strange.

He was pulled out from the water, only to land on his back to the shore beside it. It was a marshland in every sense. So as he hit the ground, mud dirtied his very being, as well as his cloak. He lay, stiff as a log, his arms at his direct sides and his legs beside each other. "Umm I get you are a tree but why are you trying to off yourself in water? Well in any case my name is Wave, I am the grey god. What might your name be monster tree person?" said the man. Odd, to him it appeared to be a boy. But that boy pulled him out from the miniature ocean? "How odd, this one has no pointed ears, perhaps I'm not in Capital City either..." he thought. "... Or was it Hyrule..."

"I am not off." Kaseki said, "As you can see there is water on me. I am Kaseki." He gave a puzzled look on his face as his eyes looked at the being next to him, "Grey god? Isn't that a fine wine? I made wine once, it wasn't that good." He paid no attention to the comment of him being a monster tree, but rather noted it in the back of his mind. "Now may I ask why you pulled me from my feasting?" he asked, "You aren't one of them are you?" questioned the plant man.

His body remained stiff, almost as if his being was just a tree out of water. His did not move, only excluding his eyes and mouth. As for his face, most of it was hidden under something that appeared to be bone, or a mask rather. Yet it appeared to have aged so long that it had been embossed into his very face.

Now isn't that interesting?
    Wave Darkbright
    Wave Darkbright

Character sheet
    Statistics:

Post by Wave Darkbright Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:24 pm

Wave was rather confused by the tree monster. In all honesty Wave had no clue how to feel or treat him. When it was obvious the tree man wouldn't shake Wave's hand he pulled it back towards him and put it in rest position. The tree man said that his name was Kaseki, o which Wave smiled and said "Nice to meet you Kaseki! So what type of monster are you?" The tree had then asked Wave was grey god a type a fine wine to which Wave responded by bulging his eyes outward as a sign of confusion.

Kaseki then asked why did Wave pull him from the water to which Wave said "I thought you were trying to kill yourself or something. Im sorry though." Wave then decided to sit down next to his new monster friend. His clothes got kinda dirty but he didn't really care he could always wash them once he got into town. "You aren't one of them are you?" is what Kaseki said and it threw Wave off a bit. Wave looked at Kaseki with a stern look and said "Am I one of who? I have no clue what you are talking about my friend. How about you tell me and I can help you?" Wave wished to help Kaseki, but he can only help him if he wanted to be helped.
    Kaseki
    Kaseki

Character sheet
    Statistics:

Post by Kaseki Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:32 pm

Kaseki lay there, unshaped by the world, unmoving. He was driftwood, dead wood, cold as stone. He looked over at the odd child. "Monster? I am Kaseki." he said. How was he supposed to know what he was? He was Kaseki, and Kaseki was Kaseki, and that made Kaseki, well... Kaseki. "I am made of Ironbark. I am metal, and I am plant. I feed off the sun as well as wateritself. But I still eat food. I don't know why you..." He squinted at the child, only to find his answer. It was pretty apparent.

"They are all around us, watching. Little green fellows, tiny rock people. There's small living plants, little horned creatures. If you ask me, I only like the plant beings, they taste the best." His eyes left the view of the boy to gaze into the sky. It appeared he missed dinner. What a shame. "I was there hiding from them." he said. And as if on cue, a small little golem peered out from a bush no further than a few meters from the two. Kaseki quickly glanced over. His eyes grew wide for a moment and then rolled back, revealing a black color in place of his eyes. He was playing dead.

And maybe it was working.
    Wave Darkbright
    Wave Darkbright

Character sheet
    Statistics:

Post by Wave Darkbright Sat Dec 13, 2014 6:13 pm

Wave took notice as Kaseki began to play dead and then he looked over and saw a little golem. The golem looked like he couldnt even hurt a fly but for some reason he knew that there was a reason that Kaseki was scared. Wave walked over towards the golem and exerted his magical power, it was so powerful it made the very ground around them shake. The golem then ran away scared and it hit Wave at that moment. "The Horde!!!" Wave said with a shout as he pointed towards Kaseki. Wave walked back towards Kaseki and grinned at him. "He is gone now. So tell me why is a monster afraid of the Horde? You are one of them, so why fear your own people?"

Wave then sat back down and patted his Ironbark friend. Wave had been alive for some time however he never heard of Ironbark before, it seemed like it would be a very sturdy and strong material. Wave decided to ask more questions as he said "Hey Kaseki exactly how strong is ironbark? And umm if you are that scared you can travel with me, i'll make sure you live. Im going into town and nightfall will be here soon, and the horde will be out in full force if they really are looking for you. So what do you say?"

Wave then stood up and waited to see what Kaseki would do. He thought it was a god deal seeing how strong Wave was, since he could easily protect Kaseki from some lowly monsters.
    Kaseki
    Kaseki

Character sheet
    Statistics:

Post by Kaseki Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:28 pm

Kaseki's eye twitched. It happened again. He was always in some odd habit of somehow killing someone of power only to inherit it soon after. "The tree..."  he said to himself. He flopped over, placing his face into the mud. That mere tree that his weapon got stuck in. He was swinging his sword like a play toy only to get it stuck. He tried to get it out, even by placing his feet against the trunk of the large tree. A strange man came up to Kaseki to assist him. However it unsure how the tree actually fell on the man, nor what his name was. Those creatures didn't seek revenge on Kaseki.... they sought guidance.

"THAT'S IT!" He hopped up, covered in a thick layer of mud. He was crouched like an animal, thinking about hi next prey. He would give the monsters a home. He glared at Wave with crimson eyes. "I want a waterfall." His voice turned venomous and corrupt, as if that of an old and angry god. It was raspy yet full of youth. "NOW, SHOW YOURSELVES!" Kodai laughed. It was time.

It was time to be a leader.

Dozens of assorted orcs, goblins, golems and sprites and fairies emerges from the trees. They had all been watching. The young golem just happened to be the most curious of all. Kaseki's eyes fade into a violet as he stood erect, a position of nobility and command for his people. "They need a home, Wave. Help me do that, and I will tell you everything you could wish to know about Ironbark." His voice sincere and young, almost like that of a wise child. He extended his hand to the man, as in good fortune and human tradition. This would be a treaty, a form of a team. This...

This was honor.
    Wave Darkbright
    Wave Darkbright

Character sheet
    Statistics:

Post by Wave Darkbright Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:34 pm

Wave was slightly confused when Kaseki began to talk. He began to say how the monsters needed a home... how they needed a leader. Wave never thought of the monsters as the sort to be leaded by a single individual. However he did know they were somewhat loyal to their kind. Kaseki shouted out for the monsters to show themselves and so they did. It seemed as though hundreds upon thousands of monsters appeared all at once. Wave looked to Kaseki as he asked the young god for help finding his fellow monsters a home, a waterfall to be more exact.

Wave had no clue that this is what would happen today but he liked it. He looked to Kaseki and sighed with a smile and said "Sure lets do it! I always liked monsters anyways hahaha. But where shall we go? There is no way we will all get into a city, trying to get you in would be hard enough." Wave said the last bit with a confused face but then he had a idea. His idea was to head towards the mountains where none would dare disturb them. "Hey bring your friends Kaseki we are headed towards the mountains to meet my friends."

And so the journey would begin with one god and a horde of monsters.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:41 am