Gods Among Men RP

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Gods Among Men RP

Gods Among Men RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Gods Among Men, ! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 38 posts! Please welcome our newest member, https://godsamongmenrp.rpg-board.net/u53!

2 posters

Book 1: The Beginning ll Chapter 1: Genesis

Wave Darkbright
    Wave Darkbright

Character sheet
    Name:: Wave Darkbright
    Race: God
    Statistics:

Book 1: The Beginning ll Chapter 1: Genesis Empty Book 1: The Beginning ll Chapter 1: Genesis

Post by Wave Darkbright Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:25 am

(Note: This is for anyone who wants to join Genesis. However you are not invited inside the base so you must stand outside until I directly invite you in.)

Wave was walking towards the city of stone, or so it would appear to anyone who was watching him or following him. He was currently walking through the mountain range that went all throughout this region, when suddenly he stopped. A lot of weird things had been happening to Wave lately. The most weird of events being his friend and new leader of the Horde, Kaseki. Kaseki had joined forces with Wave in order to find the monsters a home. It was a promise he made and was damn sure going to keep, however this promise made Wave want to stretch put his goals. It not only made Wave want equality for the monsters, but he also wanted it for everyone who was willing to follow a certain rule system.

Wave had decided that this world was rotten, and surely enough it was. Wave decided to make a group to help him push this revolution. Even though he already had the horde at his side he knew that wouldn't be enough to make a change in the world, a major change anyway. He decided to name his new revolutionary army, Genesis! Wave had stopped while walking through the mountain range and he turned to his right, where there was a stone carved staircase. It is almost completely unnoticeable to anyone who wasn't specifically looking for it. Wave walked up the steps as he looked behind him to make sure he wasn't followed, although that whole part of the mountain should have been blocked off by the horde.

After about 5 minutes Wave reached the top of the steps which put him about 100 feet down from the mountain top, and there it was in all its glory. What stood before Wave was a rather old temple, a temple that dated back to about the time when Wave was created. It was in the side of the mountain range and was originally used to house an army, so Wave knew it was a good spot to use as his headquarters. Wave stepped inside and when he closed the door behind him the torches magically lit themselves as Wave said "A new world is upon us, a Genesis is here!"

And that was the beginning...
    Kaseki
    Kaseki

Character sheet
    Name:: Kaseki
    Race: Fallen Spirit
    Statistics:

Book 1: The Beginning ll Chapter 1: Genesis Empty Re: Book 1: The Beginning ll Chapter 1: Genesis

Post by Kaseki Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:01 am

"GO GO POWER GOLEMS!"

They shoved with their might, pushing the stone with ease. They were carving away at the mountain. Kaseki smiled as his view drifted to that below him. There was the mole people, drilling away, making a natural ditch and hole for all to see. "Now that's what I call teamwork!" He watched them all work in perfect harmony. They shaped the mountain side with little to no effort. It made him chuckle.

He watched the goblins run back and forth with crates and boxes, to and from their master. They surrounded him in a circle of goods. With joy Kaseki swung his weapon, shaping it into a hammer, from below to the sky, opening the lids. They smashed and broke, revealing assorted foods and clothing. They would set up camp here, all of them. The Horde would stay and guard this castle. This was their new home. And they would cherish it.

"Kasyki," a strange armored being said to the living tree, "It appears 'dat this is of a much mor' larger scale than ye thinks." His face was skinless, and the bits of flesh he did have were rotting. He was a solider in his master's army, and his master, happened to be the talking tree.

"Aye!" Kaseki cheered, raising his weapon to the sky, "I declare this month Kasekimas! May there be presents for all!" And with that he kicked the box in front of him, shattering the wood. Miscellaneous weapons and pastries fell from it, from which the goblins quickly raided. His metal wearing companion wore a look of dismay and lack of guidance. "Perhaps another tim'." he humbly said. And with the lift his his sword he directed it forward.

The construction was complete.

They had a new place to stay... for now at least.

Book 1: The Beginning ll Chapter 1: Genesis Army_o10
    Wave Darkbright
    Wave Darkbright

Character sheet
    Statistics:

Book 1: The Beginning ll Chapter 1: Genesis Empty Re: Book 1: The Beginning ll Chapter 1: Genesis

Post by Wave Darkbright Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:23 am

Wave stood inside the castle temple as they horde of monsters outside did work to the surrounding mountains. He could hear them almost destroying the entirety of the mountain and reforming it into something new. Wave walked around the castle as they worked just exploring it to see if it was still the same as he remembered, and it was. Wave then went outside to see the changes that the horde had made, and it was by far the most incredible thing Wave had ever seen. They had completely cut the castle out of the mountain side and placed it on a almost seemingly floating piece of the mountain connected to the path back to the main road by more seemingly floating land. Wave thought that this made the castle much more easy to defend with only one way in and one way out, not including the air however. Wave thought that this was now a castle made for a king, or in this case a revolutionary leader and his army.

Wave made his way out of the castle doorway and walked over to where he saw Kaseki surrounded by a bunch of crates, which seemed to contain food and supplies. When Wave approached Kaseki he put his hand on his shoulder and said "I like what you've done to the place. This makes it a lot easier for us to install defenses and protect this place. But whats the status report on everything as far as the reconstruction?" Wave then motioned for some goblins to come over. Once they came to him they said "Yes Mr.Wave?" in a raspy and dark sounding voice. "Go and take all these crates and put them in the castle please." The goblins then scurried off to take the boxes into the castle.

Wave then looked back to Kaseki and said "There is something else we need to talk about. Our first mission as this new group, shall happen very soon but I need you and your monsters to help me. I need you to have some monsters do some people scouting, do you think they are up for that?"

And so the recruiting starts....

Last edited by Wave Darkbright on Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:48 am; edited 1 time in total
    Kaseki
    Kaseki

Character sheet
    Name:: Kaseki
    Race: Fallen Spirit
    Statistics:

Post by Kaseki Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:35 am

Kaseki boasted good fortune and presents for all. It was like he was a saint and every creature was his disciple. It was all a work of art, it was living prose. His life, being the first line to the stanza, only to end with a couplet of his his very beginning. "YES, GO AND DECORATE THE CASTLE!" He laughed as the creatures began to carry boxes, moving all around him. They would obey Kaseki's orders, even if he meant it as a joke. To him, he was their master, their creator... their god. "I like what you've done to the place. This makes it a lot easier for us to install defenses and protect this place..." It was the voice of Wave, the boy who had asked Kaseki to join his little group. It seemed like something to do, so he did.

Wave's hand landed on Kaseki's cool and wooden shoulder. "...But whats the status report on everything as far as the reconstruction?" he had asked him. Kaseki's emotion fell from his face into the abyss of the world. He wasn't keeping track of it, and nor did he plan to. Things would happen as he wished, the way he wished it. They would happen soon enough, that was all that mattered. He watched as the child motions for one of his followers to come near, to which he obeyed. Wave commanded him to carry the box into the castle, an order that Kaseki gave him just moments ago. Yet the formal greeting made Kaseki sick. Mister? Why, he hated honorifics, only with the exclusion of Horseman, his skeleton adviser. After all, that man had an amusing accent that he did enjoy.

The goblin looked into Kaseki's gaze, only to fall silent and scurry into the castle. Kaseki scowled at the mere thought of being controlled, only to think about the possibilities of a new world. Perhaps he would grow a large tree, and perhaps make a castle for himself. Yes, that did sound thrilling. "Soon." Kaseki answered Wave. He lowed his weapon, only to have it risen as a hammer, yet fall as a sword. The tip of it rested on the dirt and stone of the mountain. He turned to face the leader of this new era. "While we wait, why don't you tell me more about yourself? Seeing as I have told you even the material I am made of, yet I have no idea of your origin. You said you were a wine, correct?" Kaseki inquired of the young boy.
    Wave Darkbright
    Wave Darkbright

Character sheet
    Statistics:

Post by Wave Darkbright Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:59 pm

Wave was caught off guard when Kaseki asked to know about him. He was caught more off guard and even laughed when Kaseki called him a fine wine yet again. Wave stopped laughing after a few seconds and put a serious face on to answer his friend's question. "Well no im not a wine Kaseki, im a god. You know one of the supreme beings made by the creator? Anyway if what I want goes through according to plan being a god wont matter other than my strength level." Wave then sat down in crossed leg indian style and motioned for Kaseki to also sit. He would then begin to tell a story.

"When I was born I was left on earth to be raised by humans, however I was a dark god. My best friend who was also raised by humans was a god of light, however after a while he decided he didnt like life so he killed himself. However before he did that he left me with his light powers. So it made me into an abomination. This is the first time in a while I have been accepted by people." Wave then stood up and began to walk towards the castle, and once he reached the doorway he began to cry. The memories of his friend were too much for him to think about, and all that Wave was doing today was for him.

Because a secret he kept whenever he told that story was that his best friend killed himself because, he thought the world was rotten and he couldn't stand to live in it. And so Wave wanted to destroy the current world and create it anew... Wave wiped the tears from his face as he walked back over to where Kaseki stood. Wave had a face of seriousness and anger as he began to speak to Kaseki. "We should begin making plans to recruit more people and plans on our first attack target. But the recruiting comes first, as we need an attack force before we can attack anyone."

Wave then looked at Kaseki as if he would have a plan. Wave looked at Kaseki and the other monsters as more than monsters he looked at them as people. People who could and one day will contribute many great things to society. This was Wave's dream to live as equals with all beings of this world. Wave then said to Kaseki as he looked up at the sky "So lets bring forth a new world buddy!"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:42 pm