Gods Among Men RP

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Gods Among Men RP

Gods Among Men RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Gods Among Men, ! Your last visit was . You have made 38 posts! Please welcome our newest member, https://godsamongmenrp.rpg-board.net/u53!

2 posters

Nice to meet you!

Hades
    Hades

Character sheet
    Name:: Hades
    Race: Fallen God
    Statistics:

Nice to meet you! Empty Nice to meet you!

Post by Hades Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:21 pm

Hey there! As a member of the staff here, I would like to welcome you to the site. Getting to know each other is a very important part of having a good site. So, i'll tell you a little bit about myself.

MY name is Frank, I am nineteen years old and have been RP'ing for probably more than five years now. It's been a big part of my life and it's been a while since I've done it. So I'm very excited to get back into the swing of things. I usually find myself playing evil characters, even though I'm really a nice guy. I love meeting new people and enjoy people that I can joke around with. I'm also very understanding and I don't judge anyone, unless you're really not a good person. Respect is very important to me, so if you treat me with respect, then I will treat you the same way. In fact, disrespect is one of the only things that upsets me anymore, unlike when I was a kid and had a very short temper. I love watching movies and getting into really in depth conversations about them and hope to find a future in Voice Acting. I also really love music, any genre is fine but some I like more than others. My favorite band is the Foo Fighters. I'm also a really big gamer, currently playing League of Legends and Trove. Anyway, I think that's enough about me. I hope to meet a lot of really cool people here and have a lot of fun RP'ing with everyone. Smile
    Kaseki
    Kaseki

Character sheet
    Name:: Kaseki
    Race: Fallen Spirit
    Statistics:

Nice to meet you! Empty Re: Nice to meet you!

Post by Kaseki Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:21 pm

/me makes plans to push Frank's buttons

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:13 pm